Undocumented Worker and Husband and Father of Two Suffers Traumatic Brain Injury at NY Construction Site On September 8, 2021, Sean Coonerty, partner at , secured yet another big win for an undocumented (“illegal immigrant”) construction worker who sustained a traumatic brain injury (TBI). On August 8, 2011, the client was a 48-year-old performing construction work on a building in…
- Why Drug Overdoses Are A Problem Among NYC Construction Workers
- Does Concussion Recovery Differ Between Women And Men?
- Is Ill-fitting PPE A Safety Issue For Construction Workers?
- Can Genetics Play A Role In How A Concussion Impacts A Person’s Life?
- Can Hyperbaric Oxygen Chambers Benefit TBI Survivors?