These five “do’s and don’ts” are from a lecture that attorney Andy Siegel gave at an annual conference of the Brain Injury Association of New York, but they apply to any type of accident/injury case. What to Avoid When Hiring a Lawyer: Never hire a lawyer without interviewing at least two — all personal injury lawyers are not created equal.…
- Why Drug Overdoses Are A Problem Among NYC Construction Workers
- Does Concussion Recovery Differ Between Women And Men?
- Is Ill-fitting PPE A Safety Issue For Construction Workers?
- Can Genetics Play A Role In How A Concussion Impacts A Person’s Life?
- Can Hyperbaric Oxygen Chambers Benefit TBI Survivors?