A concussion or traumatic brain injury can have a major impact on someone's daily lived experience. They might need to spend weeks in the hospital and undergo physical therapy. Some people have to change jobs or require medical support for the rest of their lives in...
- Why Drug Overdoses Are A Problem Among NYC Construction Workers
- Does Concussion Recovery Differ Between Women And Men?
- Is Ill-fitting PPE A Safety Issue For Construction Workers?
- Can Genetics Play A Role In How A Concussion Impacts A Person’s Life?
- Can Hyperbaric Oxygen Chambers Benefit TBI Survivors?